Office of Independent Education & Parental Choice
School Choice Success Stories
Do you have a School Choice Success Story you would like to share?
Parents who have benefited from school choice can help others by sharing their stories. The media, policy makers and the general public would love to learn about your trials, tribulations and triumphs in the process of finding the best education for your child. If you feel that you have a story to share, please think about and write down your thoughts on any of these topics or another topic of your choice:
- Which school choice program have you applied for?
- What made you apply for this program?
- What is your greatest challenge with your child’s education?
- What are your hopes for your child’s education and future?
- How did you select your child’s new independent school?
- Do you think your child will improve at the new school?
Please mail, fax or e-mail your story to the Office of Independent Education and Parental Choice if you are willing to share your story.
Office of Independent Education and Parental Choice
Turlington Building - Florida Department of Education
325 W. Gaines Street, Room 1044
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400